Monday, November 16, 2009

because of you


when i was in Canada, i have heard it (i think that was a first time to hear). i know a few his songs but not much so i asked Sayo to borrow his album. i know she loves Ne-Yo and has been to his live also. in these days i hang out with her and went to karaoke. then she sang his songs. i want to know about his songs just like her :) by the way his voice is so sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! You wrote about ME!!! not NE-YO! lol
    And I also write about NE-YO's album on my blog! haha
    Anyway, I'll lent you my his album!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him:)
    He has sweet voice and a good taste in witing songs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like his voice!!
    Someday I want to go to his concert;-)

    ReplyDelete